When creating your own personal care products in large quantities for your personal small business or as a buyer for a manufacturer or company, it's important to invest in the best ingredients possible to ensure a high quality outcome. It can be challenging to find wholesale organic essential oils and herbs and there are several things to consider before making your purchase.
Companies that Offer Organic Essential Oils and Herbs Wholesale
There are several great options to choose from that offer superior products.
Starwest Botanicals has an impressive selection of organic herbs, spices, teas and essential oils. They have been selling these high quality products since 1975 and they offer a nice wholesale program.
- A 100% money back guarantee is offered on all purchases.
- There are no minimum orders for wholesale.
- You can easily apply for a wholesale account and place your orders on their website or by using their toll-free number (800-800-4372).
- Manufacturers ordering over twenty-five pounds are eligible for special discounts and orders over $250 receive free shipping within the United States.
- To qualify for a wholesale account, you must be in a business that sells or creates the products you're purchasing and a business license number may be required. For more information, visit the Get Help page on their website.
- Starwest Botanicals has received many positive testimonials from their customers. Customers consistently state they are very satisfied with product quality and customer service.
Simplers Botanical Company
Simplers Botanical Company has been in business since 1981. They are based in California and offer a large variety of high quality, organic essential oils as well as herbal extracts, therapeutic and perfume oils.
- Wholesale pricing is available to qualified health professionals, aromatherapists, and related retail establishments and businesses.
- To qualify for a wholesale account, you'll need to provide proof of your business or professional practice.
- There is a $100 minimum wholesale order.
- To inquire about opening a wholesale account, you may contact Simplers at 800-652-7646.
Mountain Rose Herbs
Mountain Rose Herbs offers a huge selection of USDA and Oregon Tilth certified herbs and essential oils at competitive bulk pricing. The company received the Oregon Ethics in Business award in 2010. Their wholesale program offers the following features:
- A very user-friendly website that lists all available bulk herbs and oils in alphabetical order.
- When you order products in bulk, discounts range from 10 - 25 percent off their already low retail prices.
- Payment terms are net 30 days for established businesses.
- For resellers with approved accounts, Mountain Rose Herbs offers free merchandising materials including brochures, stickers, labels, posters, and informational sheets.
- To open a wholesale account or learn more, you may email the company at email@example.com or call them directly at 800-879-3337, ext. 126.
Offering 38 wholesale organic herbs, eSutras offers a competitive wholesale program with the following benefits:
- A 14-day money back guarantee -- no questions asked
- A website featuring an online catalog of available wholesale products as well as a downloadable PDF sales file for its line of bulk herbs and spices
- Easy wholesale application - potential wholesale customers need to provide a copy of their state resale certificate prior to ordering
- Easy payment options using the PayPal gateway -- initial orders must be paid with a valid credit card and customers in business over one year are eligible for a payment term of 30 days.
- Fifteen percent of eSutras' online profits are returned to the communities that support the company.
Buying wholesale organic essential oils and herbs, in most cases, will require that you have a tax number and possibly a business license. It is easy to get a tax number. You can apply for one online at the IRS website. Business licensing is done through your state. The Small Business Administration has a list of websites for each state where you can get the information you need to operate your business legally.
Often wholesale suppliers will have a minimum order. This amount will vary from supplier to supplier and can be as little as $50 to as much as $500 or more. Some companies will require a minimum purchase for your first order only.
Quantity discounts are also available from some wholesalers. This means that your savings are based on how much you buy. Small orders may only save you about 10 percent off retail, while larger orders may save you 40 percent or more.
Payment terms may also be offered. Typically, you will need to have your credit checked before you are allowed payment terms. You may be allowed an account where your payment is due 30 days after you receive your order. Cash On Delivery (COD) terms may also be available.
Go Organic for Quality Results
The above companies are dedicated to providing you with high quality organic products to help you start or maintain a business, whether it is a small, home-based business or a large one. Buying your wholesale products organic assures they are free of potentially toxic pesticides and fertilizers and offer the healthiest, purest results possible.