Organic Soy Milk Manufacturers

milk and soy

With the recent rise in GMO concerns, you may want to ensure that the soy milk you drink is organic. Thankfully, there are a number of different organic soy milk manufacturers to choose from that can guarantee the quality of the product you buy.

Organic Soy Milk List

Here is a list of popular organic soy milk manufacturers:

Organic Valley

Based in LaFarge, Wisconsin, Organic Valley is a co-op of farmers that have come together with the goal of making high quality organic products. Organic Valley has four different types of soy milk including:

  • Original
  • Chocolate
  • Vanilla
  • Unsweetened

Organic soy milk products can be ordered from their website and are also sold at local health food stores as well as Whole Foods stores across the nation.


Pearl is made by food industry giant Kikkoman. The soy milk products sold under the Pearl label are certified organic and are offered in the following flavors:

  • Original
  • Chocolate
  • Unsweetened
  • Green Tea flavored
  • Coffee flavored
  • Vanilla

The flavored versions of Pearl soy milk are all sweetened with organic cane juice.


WestSoy is part of the Hain Celestial Group based in Boulder, Colorado. The company offers several certified USDA Organic flavors including:

  • Original
  • Unsweetened
  • Organic Plus (Fortified with vitamins)
  • Organic Plus Vanilla
  • Low-Fat
  • Non-Fat

All WestSoy's products are made with whole, non-GMO soybeans, in addition to being certified organic.

Eden Foods

Based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, Eden Foods is a small co-op specializing in organic foods since 1968. Eden Foods is the oldest producer of organic foods in the United States and sells organic soy milk under the name Edensoy, which comes in these flavors:

  • Original
  • Carob
  • Chocolate
  • Unsweetened
  • Vanilla

Edensoy's products do not require refrigeration before opening. All of their products are available by the case, for convenience.


Zen Soy introduced its organic soy milk products in 1999 and now offers the following flavors:

  • Plain
  • Chocolate
  • Cappuccino
  • Vanilla

ZenSoy's soy organic milk products are offered in half-gallon, quart and travel sized cartons. Their products are vegan, certified organic and kosher.

Trader Joe's

Trader Joe's organic soy milk is:

  • Certified organic
  • Cruelty free
  • Vegan

Once exclusively located on the west coast of the United States, Trader Joe's stores can now be found all across the nation. Though they don't sell any products on their website, use it to find a Trader Joe's store near you.

Jaffe Bros. Natural Foods

Jaffe Bros. Natural Foods carries organic powdered soy milk in small and bulk canisters. All of their products are certified organic by the USDA. They offer both plain powdered soy milk and a soy "drink" which is made with organic sweetened can juice. All of their products are available in two, five and 25 pound containers.


Devansoy makes Kosher, non-GMO organic soy products, including liquid soy milk concentrate and powdered soy milk. Their products are sold under the name Benesoy and are sold in bulk, with the powdered soy milk coming in 50 pound bags. All of their products have low flavor profiles, which makes them ideal for customizing into your own drinks.

Reading Organic Soy Milk Labels

A decade or so ago, the consumption of soy milk, much less organic soy milk was not nearly as popular as it is nowadays. Today, with consumption steadily on the rise, there are plenty of different organic soy milk brands from which to choose. Soy milk bearing the label organic must meet the following criteria:

  • If the label reads 100 percent organic, it must be made with completely organic ingredients.
  • If the label reads organic, 95 percent of all products put into the soy milk must be produced organically.
  • If the label reads "made with organic materials", then only 70 percent of the products put into the soy milk must be produced organically, with the remaining 30 percent holding to strict practices, such as no GMOs.
  • Chemical pesticides, fertilizers and chemicals such as hexane are prohibited.

Know Your Soy

Get to know the soy milk manufacturers you purchase your product from. By knowing their philosophies and manufacturing practices, you can ensure you are getting exactly the product you are after.

Was this page useful?
Related & Popular
Organic Soy Milk Manufacturers