Organic nutrition bars with whey can be a great way to increase your protein intake, have a healthy snack, or skip a meal. With so many on the market, however, it can be hard to narrow down which bars are the best.
What Is Whey Protein?
Organic whey protein assists the body in creating lean muscle. No matter how much you work out, your body cannot turn fat into muscle without the proper amount of protein--about one gram per pound of body weight. Whey protein is believed to be more easily absorbed by the body than other protein supplements and provides eight amino acids.
Organic whey is a derivative of organic milk. Generally, this milk comes from grass fed cows that do not get growth hormones or antibiotics.
Elevate Me! bars come in seven different flavors:
- All Fruit, the original flavor bar, is a combination of apples, cranberries, nuts, and tropical fruit.
- Banana Nut Bread contains dried fruit, almonds, and bananas.
- Blueberry, Cranberry, Goji Berry Boost is made from high anti-oxidant fruits, dates, and almonds.
- Chocolate acai Berry Brownie combines cocoa and acai with cranberries and almonds.
- Cocoa Coconut Cluster is a blend of Fair Trade cocoa, coconut, dried fruit, and almonds.
- Espresso Cocoa Crunch blends Fair Trade coffee and cocoa with dried fruit and almonds.
- Matcha Green Tea with Cranberries is combined with dried fruit and almonds.
Elevate Me! organic nutrition bars with whey contain 230 calories and 16 grams of protein per serving. They are made with all natural and organic ingredients.
Honey Stinger Stinger Protein Bar
This bar is made with 25 percent organic ingredients. It contains 390 calories and 20 grams of protein per bar.
The flavors available are:
- Dark Chocolate Cherry Almond
- Dark Chocolate Coconut
- Peanut Butter Pro
You should be able to pick these up at your local health and nutrition center or online at their website, Honey Stinger.
Perfect Weight America Organic Nutrition Bars with Whey
Garden of Life Chocolate Macadamia Nut Crunch has 14 grams of protein and 210 calories. It is made with 70 percent organic ingredients. This is a thermogenic bar, which means that it helps your body burn more fat. It contains five grams of fiber.
These bars are formulated to help your blood sugar stay level, and are made from whole foods. You can find them at your local nutritional center or online at:
Finding the Right Nutrition Bar
There are hundreds of nutritional bars on the market. You may need to try several before you find one that is right for you.Organic nutrition bars with whey are a nutritional snack to use along with a healthy diet and exercise. It is important to check with your doctor or health care provider when changing your diet, however. While one gram of protein per pound of body weight is optimal for most people, there are medical conditions that may make this unhealthy.